Protection advice

Protection for you,
your family
and your home

The things that matter most

Our expertise doesn’t just stop at mortgages, because we also provide protection advice. We understand the importance of financial protection and helping you ensure that the important things are covered come what may. We can provide advice on personal protection, protecting your family and keeping your home safe and secure.

Life Insurance

Life insurance (or assurance) policies pay out either a lump sum or a series of payments when a person dies during the life, or ‘term’ of a policy, usually to his/her dependents.

Critical Illness Insurance

Critical illness cover pays out a lump sum to policyholders if, during the term of the policy, they are diagnosed with one of a number of specified ‘critical’ illnesses or conditions.

Permanent Health Insurance

Permanent health insurance or income protection insurance provides a regular tax-free income for policyholders if they are unable to work due to accident or sickness.

Protection for your home

Protecting your home

Buildings and Contents Insurance

We provide advice on the best buildings and contents policies for you. Buildings insurance covers damage to the actual structure of your home, such as the roof, walls, floors, ceilings and foundations. 

Contents insurance covers the material possessions in your home. As a policyholder, you will normally be covered if your possessions are stolen, or damaged, for instance, by fire, flood, burst pipes, boilers or storms.

Let’s talk

Contact us

To discuss your mortgage and protection requirements with one of our fully qualified professional advisers, please just get in touch.